Position: Data Collector
Employment time: Short term contract
Project area : Umlazi, KwaMashu, KwaMakhutha, Isipingo, Sydenham
DDP’s project titled, Strengthening CSOs Intervention Capacities for Lessening xenophobic tendencies among African Migrants, South Africans, and duty-bearers in KZN, seeks to appoint Data Collectors in the above-mentioned Durban and surrounding areas.
Due to the sensitive nature of this project, applicants should be warm, friendly, and approachable.
• Matric Certificate (Grade 12)
• Post matric academic certification
• Fluency in English and isiZulu
• Interview the South African host and migrant entrepreneurs in the Durban and surrounding areas.
• For database creation, collect personal information about the South African host and migrant entrepreneurs in the Durban and surrounding areas.
• Correctly enter all collected data
• Attentive listening
• Taking field notes
• Attention to details
• Interpersonal skills
• Accuracy in recording
• Ability to probe
For queries about the project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and submit applications by email to email@example.com, and in the subject line, write, “Data Collector position” by the 15 March 2021.